miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

The first one

Welcome here!

This is the first article I'll try to release periodly. When I say periodly I mean at least one per month, I hope. This is not the first experiment I make with myself in order to obligue me to write in other languages- I already have two blogs else in spanish and portuguese and if a I get more crazy at the future you'll probably read me in the freaks' and cools moderns' languague called esperanto. And let me say you that it rocks and you all, or just me if nobody joined this shit,  will love it.

I will try to write about Spain, Brazil, Portugal or anything I could thing interesting at least for me, but also I may write about politics, economy, litterature or whatever.

Anyway, enjoy this blog and be pacient with my English; mind that my natural tongue is not that Shakesperare's one.

See you.

PD: Obviously if you find any mistake or any expression out of its context, please correct me so I could increase my English!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario